I love writing about fashion, but working out is my first love, so I’m so excited to share my favorite things in my fitness gift guide! Maybe you have a fitness fanatic gal pal, an energetic workout buddy that gets you out of bed at 5am, or maybe you’re looking to improve your overall health with some positive diet and exercise changes- these are my absolute favorite gift finds for your fitness pals! I personally use most of these items, and the rest are on my holiday wishlist thanks to rave reviews.
- Food Scale – I know this one might seem a bit crazy if you don’t personally use it, but I use mine every day. Tracking food is a super easy way to keep up with your diet. If your fitness gal pal doesn’t do this already, a food scale will take her diet game to the next level.
- Bluetooth headphones Have you ever been running on the treadmill and your phone falls off the side and rips your ear buds out of your ears? No? Just me? Cool. Bluetooth headphones are a fitness game changer!
- Pre-workout – Holy cow. This is literally my life blood. Some days, chasing the kids and work takes it all out of me. Pre-workout gives me that extra boost to actually take myself to the gym.
- Resistance bands – I absolutely love resistance bands. You can design a full-body workout without leaving your house, which is essential for busy parents who can’t always carve out a ton of time for gym workouts. You can use these anywhere, anytime. The kit has different resistance levels to accommodate you wherever you are in your fitness journey.
- Dry Shampoo – This is a must for your gym bag! Many days after a good workout sesh, I’m off to run errands or take the kids somewhere, and I do not have time to *gasp* wash my hair. This dry shampoo is a miracle worker- spray the product on, work it into the roots, and you’d never know I was just sweating my booty off.
- Activity Tracker -No fitness gift guide is complete without this item! These are so great for the fitness gal who likes all-day activity tracking. A good fitness tracker can accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes and sleep status. They come in a variety of styles, shapes and sizes but you know your bestie best- pick the one you know she will love!
- Motivational tank – Sometimes your bestie just needs a little reminder that she is the best bad ass you know! Tell her how awesome she is a tee that will keep her motivated all winter long, and she’ll be crushing those fitness goals all thanks to you!
- Shaker cup – No workout is complete without dessert! I love to mixup a protein shake after a great workout, but I haaaate room temperature shakes (ew!). This one is my forever favorite because it will keep your shake deliciously cold for a long time.
- Leggings – Y all, I have tried so. many. leggings- from $20, all the way up to $100 per pair! There is nothing more irritating than having to hike up your leggings in the middle of an intense run or weight lifting session. These compression leggings are my absolute favorite because they hold it all in and they stay in place. They are also squat proof, so don’t worry about your pink undies. Praise be.
Do you own and love any of these products? Tell me about them! I’d love to hear your feedback! I hope this fitness gift guide was helpful in helping you select the perfect gift for the fitness freak in your life. Also, be sure to check out our Facebook page for more deals and more gifts for your gal pals!